Any user registering a Synergie account is obliged to read and follow the rules and guidelines
account suspension or limitation of the in-game capabilities of the user’s characters.
All paragraphs below regulate both in-game and Discord activities.
1. The Administration reserves the right to modify the rules at any given time.
2. Any appeals and objections concerning punishments and decisions made by Staff Members must be reported directly to our Head Team. Decisions made by Administrators and Head Game Masters are considered final and will not be revised unless new information/evidence is provided. Staff members WILL NOT review any appeal sent via direct message in-game or on Discord.
3. A Head Game Master or an Administrator may overturn a decision or a punishment dispensed by other Staff Members at any given time.
4. Any action considered malicious, harmful, or immoral may be subjected to punishments even if not explicitly stated in the rules. Such situations will be treated individually.
5. Synergie Staff takes no responsibility for the loss of accounts, characters, or any in-game goods. It is in the users’ best interest to ensure the safety of their data by taking security precautions (such as using a strong password or 2-Factor Authentication) and not sharing their account information with anyone.
6. The Staff will not return any points spent in the donation store or trade a purchased item for a different one. Before making any purchase in our store, please read our Refund policy.
7. The e-mail address used to create an account is bound to it permanently and cannot be changed.II. Social
1. Posting any content which could be considered offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or discriminating in any way is not allowed in both in-game and Discord channels.
2. Synergie Staff reserves the right to force rename on every character, guild, arena team, pet if they’d include anything from the paragraph above.
3. Impersonating members of the Administration is strictly forbidden.
4. Insulting members of our Staff, especially unprovoked will be treated seriously and punished accordingly to the incident. Accusing them of any kind of corruption/abusive behavior without solid evidence will also result in consequences.
5. Posting any kind of gambling, lotteries, or death rolls on public channels is not allowed.
6. English language is the only one allowed on all public channels. Continued breaking of this rule will result in a penalty.
7. It is strictly forbidden to publish other players' private data on any of the public channels, both in-game and Discord.III. In-Game Policies
1. Any kind of Real Money Trading (RMT) which includes gold, account, and in-game services is strictly forbidden and will result in suspension, depending on the scale of the offense. Synergie Staff will not return any goods lost in the process.
2. Using any kind of 3rd party modification to gain advantage in-game (botting, hacking, etc) is not allowed. It also includes exploiting in-game bugs. The only outside client modification (besides addons and morphs) players are allowed to use Warlords of Draenor skin modifications.
3. Multiboxing is ALLOWED for max two accounts per person unless the player uses any kind of software or joins arenas/BG/dungeons on more than ONE account in the given time.
4. Attempting to corrupt or intentionally deceive Staff Members to gain any advantage in-game is strictly forbidden.
5. Abusing terrain to avoid being attacked by guards in neutral cities in order to kill other players is not allowed.
6. Griefing, considered as stalking one player for a prolonged time and in several zones will not be tolerated. That includes abusing any quest items to kill other players.
7. Exploiting PvP system which includes: win trading, arena boosting for money, AFK in the arena, using any battleground anti-AFK prevention is strictly forbidden.
8. Advertising any other servers, services, or forbidden 3rd party modifications in all chats (including /party and /whisper) or directing players to such places may be considered not allowed.
9. Scamming other players in-game with gold/items or any kind of stuff is not allowed.
10. Keeping the dungeon group hostage is not allowed - if you wish to leave, just leave, do not demand the rest of your group to kick you.
11. Ninja looting and loot scamming in raids are forbidden. After having enough evidence, the ninja looter that stole an item will face two possible forms of punishment:
-After confirming ninja loot on 10/25-man version of the highest raid tier, the player will have ninja'ed item removed;
-In the case where it is not possible to indicate the winner of an item, the stolen piece of gear will be permanently removed;
-The player MAY get banned after being caught several times.
-The default loot rules are Main Spec > Offspec > Disenchant.
-For PvP items (in Vault of Achavon) default loot rule is different, it's "Class roll" meaning players can roll on any PvP items if he is able to use it at any point in time, regardless of having that specialization at the moment of rolling (there can be situations where someone has 2xpve specs, but play PVP in 3rd, different spec);
-The default loot rules are applied to every raid leader. If he wants to change the loot rules, he has to state the new loot rules and screenshot them. The screenshot is evidence to be used against if any, ninja-looting reports. In the case when the item is dealt out in a wrong way, the person who will receive that item MUST give it back to Raid Leader, and then Master Looter could dispense the item incorrect way. Otherwise, that person will be regarded as a ninja looter;
-Administration DOESN'T interfere with the priority of loot rolls. The concerned player should ask the raid leader about that. The decision about the priority lies within the raid leader’s concern.
Link to report form -> Click Here.IV. Miscellaneous
1. Synergie Staff is not obliged to share any evidence of their actions to execute the server’s rules.
2. Administration does not have to share with players actions they take to others.
3. We are not obliged to restore any stuff lost due to random technical issues and/or stolen account without Two-Factor Authentication enabled
4. Synergie Staff has no obligation to restore any characters deleted by the player.